Run Like the Wind

Is the historic Cool Math Games, "Run" series as good as everyone thinks?

The game series Run has been popular among students that use cool math, a gaming site, for multiple years. The series has four versions available to play on cool math: Run, Run 2, Run 3, and Run 3 Flash Version. The general concept of the run series is to get to the end and finish all of the levels. The levels consist of one giant obstacle course in space. The player plays as an alien that has to run through the course and try not to fall off.

From the opinion of students, this Cool Math Classic is ageless. Ever since the 6th-grade computer classes, Lebanon Students love to play this game whenever they get a chance. It is a simple and very fun game to play. Anybody can learn how to play it, and it has multiple versions of the game so the player don’t get bored playing the same levels over and over. The player can even unlock different characters to play with including aliens that have outfits on, and aliens that speed up or slow down the game. For example, one unlockable character has roller skates on for a different pace of play in the game.

In my personal opinion, this is a fun game to play when The player work is done or The player gets a rare bit of free time at school. I love how there are so many versions of the game, and it is simple to play. On the other hand, there are downsides to the game. Like a lot of games, this one has some major struggles with glitches. If the player doesn’t have some very good connection to wifi the game may slow down quite a bit and take the fun out of the game. The latest release of the game Run 3 Flash edition handles this very well though. It is the only one of the series that takes advantage of Adobe Flash Player, which helps prevent glitches and makes the whole experience a little better.

Overall, This is a great classic game and has been fun for a lot of students who have got the chance to play it. Although it is a little out of date and slightly behind on the technology it is still an ageless classic that is sure to give The player some fun and frustration. I would give this game three and a half stars out of five.

Try the Games Below!

Run
Run 2
Run 3
Run 3 Flash Edition