The Jacket

The Spirit Box

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Spirit Box

No cash no problem: The spirit box accepts both cash and credit so students don’t have to worry about digging through their bags for spare change.

Caleb Carroll

Caleb Carroll

Caleb Carroll

Dylan Zeigenbein

The spirit box, located in the LTCC is a very useful tool for supplies at the high school. There are items such as pencils, pens, gum, tic tacs, deodorant, earbuds, iPhone cables, and wireless mouses.

“The products in the Spirit Box are great, and have saved me from a dead phone and a pencilless day more than once,” said Nate Mathis, Junior.

Students can even start a trend by rocking a fanny pack. It is all found in the spirit box along with other useful school supplies. This machine not only helps students in class but also in the stands. Students can purchase black and gold face paints to support the LHS teams on their road to victory.

“It helps with hands-on experience especially when you’re making your own business for yourself and business skills,” said Emily Schooler, Senior.

New items will soon be added to the spirit box for students to further support LHS. Prices vary, but let’s be honest; can a price really be put on essential supplies for school?

”The Spirit Box is a partnership between LTCC Entrepreneurship Class and Spirit Nation Corp., it allows students to put into real-life practice of the skills they are learning in the classroom,” said Rebecca Hudson, Business Ed Teacher.

Without the essential items that students can find in the spirit box their school experience, especially in this age of more advanced classroom technology, could become compromised and not as beneficial.

About the Contributors
Dylan Zeigenbein, Editor

I speak a lot, very charismatic. Army Soldier, Active member in society, Novalocity, Rap Music Writer, Author, Top Dog. People love me.

Caleb Carroll, Editor

Senior Caleb Carroll plans to attend Drury University to study Radiology. He enjoys playing in the LHS Band and talking to friends. He also loves the memories...