What does band mean to you?

Back to Article
Back to Article

What does band mean to you?

“The band is my life, mostly because I’ve had a big passion for music. It's the main reason I have always come to school because with my passion for music I come to the band always “oh I'm going to learn something new today.” Which is going to add onto what I already know which is going to make me an even better musician and helping down the road with my career as a musician.” -Taylor Johnson, Sophomore.

Whisper Kane, Contributor

• “The band is my life, mostly because I’ve had a big passion for music. It's the main reason I have always come to school because with my passion for music I come to the band always “oh I'm going to learn something new today.” Which is going to add onto what I already know which is going to make me an even better musician and helping down the road with my career as a musician.” -Taylor Johnson, Sophomore.

• ¨It means to means that you are apart of something more. You are being a part of a group that you can call your secondary family. Someone you can rely on and have fun with. It means always being looked for and trying new things.” -Nick Cunningham, Senior.

• “Band means to me, a completely different way to express yourself and emotions. A way to show who you really are whether you wear different clothes or play a different instrument….” -Tiffany “TJ” Jackson, Junior.

• “To me, band means to kinda relax a little and have fun. To get rid of stress during the day and still working hard. I can be myself and just be with my favorite people, and it’s just amazing I love the band and wouldn’t trade it for anything else.” -Caylin Barker, Senior.